Removal should done carefully and slowly to avoid damaging your walls.
We recommend heating up the sticker and magnet with a hair dryer for 30 seconds. This will ensure the sticker comes off your wall easily without damage.
Steps for removal:
- Using a hair dryer on warm or hot settings, heat up magnet and sticker for 20-30 seconds (Optional but highly suggested).
- Peel the magnet off the sticker first. Some adhesive from the magnet will remain on the sticker, but that is ok.
- Slowly peel sticker from the wall.
- If you see that the sticker is removing some paint from the wall, stop peeling and heat up it up more with the hair dryer.
- If you do not wish to use a hair dryer, you can apply alcohol to the back of the sticker as you peel it off.